- of This Thread that Still Connects us 25 de February de 2018
- of Navigation and Cataloguing 15 de January de 2018
- of Family and Families 30 de December de 2017
- of Water and Lime 30 de November de 2017
- of Books and Homes 30 de October de 2017
- of Parties and de/Feats 30 de September de 2017
- of Visions of the Future 30 de August de 2017
- Trilogy of privacy 17 de June de 2016
- AntiKeres 14 de June de 2015
- Domus aurea 15 de June de 2014
- Sibyl 16 de February de 2013
- Tongue 18 de January de 2012
- In Des/Time 30 de May de 2010
- Press still lifes 21 de June de 2009
- The eighth weapon 20 de June de 2008
- Tango 30 de May de 2007
- Showcase 30 de May de 2006
1998-2017 HETERONYMS: OF AN INTERSECTION OF PROCESSES
of Private and Public
of Navigation and Cataloguing
In “of Navigation and Cataloging” the Col·lectiu Puntes, appropriates of “Goddesses sail”, a work of 1995 and sails without complexes by a sea of recycling waves, decoding and perverting its initial sense, and where elements Marga Ximenez's personal and old ones will also be rescued, vacuum packed and cataloged together, in a game between chaos and entropy.
«I am, therefore, placed in the third stage of this reflection by the hand of Marina Garcés. Among the figures of his thought I remain, now, in his definition of a world in common, is to say, the question for "us".
Which is, in fact, the question asked by the heteronyms of Marga Ximenez in the works of the exhibition in question.
I wondered what Marga Ximenez and his heteronyms are talking about. And I think they talk about human being as more than just being social. Its condition is relational. We cannot say "I" without at the same time sounding "us". We are a dilated self. We are people involved. Individual consciousness is conjugated to the plural».
Maia Creu, from her text "The heteronyms of Marga Ximenez as mediation figures" in the framework of the exhibition: Heteronyms: an intersection of processes
2017 - Maristany Art Center. CAT, Sant Cugat del Vallès. Catalonia.