- of This Thread that Still Connects us 25 de February de 2018
- of Navigation and Cataloguing 15 de January de 2018
- of Family and Families 30 de December de 2017
- of Water and Lime 30 de November de 2017
- of Books and Homes 30 de October de 2017
- of Parties and de/Feats 30 de September de 2017
- of Visions of the Future 30 de August de 2017
- Trilogy of privacy 17 de June de 2016
- AntiKeres 14 de June de 2015
- Domus aurea 15 de June de 2014
- Sibyl 16 de February de 2013
- Tongue 18 de January de 2012
- In Des/Time 30 de May de 2010
- Press still lifes 21 de June de 2009
- The eighth weapon 20 de June de 2008
- Tango 30 de May de 2007
- Showcase 30 de May de 2006
2002 In Des/Time
From the space of the boundary: The consciousness of time, in front of the fascination for the moment
Nora Ancarola, Itziar Gonzalez, Lola Donaire/Magdalena Duran and Marga Ximenez/with her heteronymous Pia Remedios, were responding to the profiles of professionals in the borders territories, which could point to aspects that the artists themselves lose sight of.
“A social home” where traffic and privacy are undifferentiated. Traditional information is replaced by a meeting place and exchange.
Deterritorialising in relation to language involves searching for the boundary. The inability to act within the usual parameters, entering the border territory, can result in a banalisation of the environment or vice versa, an even more internalized, more austere and more universal response.
- Can we build a meeting place where the moment is not an impediment to our immediate contextualized consciousness? Could we set up a space with real-time actions that speak of the past, and others with deferred actions that speak of the true present?
From the “In Des/Time project”, curated by Nora Ancarola, “A social home”, within the contemporary art contest, “Visions of the future. Interference. Local context-real spaces”, with the direction/coordination of Maia Creus and Pilar Bonet/Martí Peran.
ANCAROLA, N - A Des/Temps. CAT. PDF 97 Kb